spc
uniqs

mlwynn
@ar.us

mlwynn to auraxoxo

Anon

to auraxoxo

Re: [Troubles] Sheridan, AR - Paying for 12 mbps getting .21 mbp

I have called numerous times just wanting a date to correct the problem. The latest date was 2/28/12. The web site to file a complaint is »gotyourbackarkansas1-px. ··· trk.com/ I understand that their CEO Jeff Gardner does NOT like customers complaining to him personaly. His mailing address is: 4001 Rodney Parham, Little Rock, AR 72212. If anyone can get his email address please post it. It's time to take Windstream on and make them feel it instead of them just taking our money every month. Everyone file the complaint with the AG's office and write or hopefully email Jeff Gardner if we can get thi email address.

Liv
@windstream.net

Liv

Anon

This is the thing everyone needs to file with their states attorney general. I have contacted mine and they are sending out the forms, which btw I asked if I could copy and give them out locally. They said that was fine as long as everyone fills their own out. So my advice become proactive and do the same, get the papers make copies go to your neighbors your local businesses the people in your small towns that have windstream and have them fill them out.

I am going to collect them all and mail them back in a big ole package.

xsbell
join:2008-12-22
Canada

xsbell to mlwynn

to mlwynn
said by mlwynn :

I have called numerous times just wanting a date to correct the problem. The latest date was 2/28/12. The web site to file a complaint is »gotyourbackarkansas1-px. ··· trk.com/ I understand that their CEO Jeff Gardner does NOT like customers complaining to him personaly. His mailing address is: 4001 Rodney Parham, Little Rock, AR 72212. If anyone can get his email address please post it. It's time to take Windstream on and make them feel it instead of them just taking our money every month. Everyone file the complaint with the AG's office and write or hopefully email Jeff Gardner if we can get thi email address.

Judging by how all of their other addresses are formatted, it's probably firstname.lastname@windstream.com

William Bellando is another guy people should be pestering.