nyrrule27 to Dunc

to Dunc

Re: HBOGO and Business Accounts

its not avail for business customers
Dunc
join:2002-09-14
Wayne, PA

Dunc

That sucks. I'm only a business customer because I have to have a static IP. So I pay more for everything, and I can't get HBOGO. Think it's time to look at Comcast.

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 edit

bohratom

said by Dunc:

That sucks. I'm only a business customer because I have to have a static IP. So I pay more for everything, and I can't get HBOGO. Think it's time to look at Comcast.

If you think Comcast is going to offer lower business pricing then you haven't checked their pricing yet have you?
Dunc
join:2002-09-14
Wayne, PA

Dunc

I don't need business pricing, I just need a static IP. Comcast offers static IPs to residential customers. So yes, I'm sure I'll get better pricing.
Electro960
join:2005-12-21
Doylestown, PA

Electro960

Xfinity currently does not offer static IP address to residential customers. Customers interested in static IPs are referred to Comcast Business Class.
UnnDunn
Premium Member
join:2005-12-21
Brooklyn, NY

UnnDunn to Dunc

Premium Member

to Dunc
said by Dunc:

It is my experience that most people who say they need a static IP don't actually need one, they just want one. DynDNS configured on the FiOS Router works just as well.