reply to crazyk4952
Re: Best headset for VOIP? I'm in love with my headset. I love it so much, I've bought several for family members.
Arctic P311, bluetooth stereo headset
The same model is sold under various different names.
I bought this to use it for both listening to music with my smartphone and making phone calls. It works great at that. I've connected it over bluetooth to my iphone, my Windows PC, and my Mac.
- Lack of a cord means it doesn't tangle.
- Decent quality audio. Not audiophile quality, but I'm fine with that.
- Excellent battery life
- volume controls
- buttons for forward and back a track (for music)
- so comfortable that I usually have it on my neck all day and don't notice it
- doesn't seal out all ambient sound, which is how I want it
The microphone is hidden somewhere in the headset, which only goes around the back of my neck and on the ears. The person at the other end hears my voice slightly muffled, and it is sometimes a problem, but not often.