Jon5
Premium Member
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL

Jon5 to Mr Anon

Premium Member

to Mr Anon

Re: DNS Down?

Yep just got off the phone with AT&T. Said it was Illinois and Michigan outage. No eta

Ms anon
@myvzw.com

Ms anon

Anon

I'm in Chicago. Tv and Internet went down abt 1:00. So frustrating. What's worse is i called AT&T and got a busy signal. Finally got connected then was on hold and hung up after 45 min after I got fed up with he terrible music. Then tried doing the online chat via my iPhone. I was 84th in line and it automatically timed out after 10 min. At least do me the courtesy of giving me someone to talk to! If anyone gets in touch with a real person and gets an eta, can you please update?
chgocolt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-10
Chicago, IL

chgocolt

Premium Member

Down here in northern Chicago since just before 1pm. Also got busy signal calling 800-288-2020. Got on line via iPad on 3G and got to chat with an agent. (74th in queue but it only took a few minutes) Area outage, no ETR.

Why don't they have a system status dashboard page that people can go to with mobile devices? Would save them lots of phone calls and agent chats.

Ms anon
@myvzw.com

Ms anon to Ms anon

Anon

to Ms anon
Finally got in touch with someone. They said should be fixed in abt an hr (approx 4:30 CST) Don't know if I believe that but there you are.