Cyberspace
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Anveo
·voip.ms
reply to JoelBurns

Re: [Anveo] Anveo call flow question

said by JoelBurns:

how to have the SIP device ring while concurrently making available the "Press Key" call flow item to the caller.

Currently there is no Call Flow Control being able to what you wish. I suggest you send a feature request to Anveo, they listen to their customers. The Suggestions Box is under the Support tab.

I like to suggest the following solution for now.

If you don't answer your home phone, the caller will be presented with the different choices. This way the caller is not bothered with making choices if you answer the phone. As a caller I would prefer this solution.
--
My VoIP News

JoelBurns

join:2011-11-05
Thanks so much! I'd hoped there was a work-around, but, for my own ego, glad to have the definitive Anveo expert on this board confirm that it isn't that I'm just not trying hard enough, or smart enough...

Thanks again, Arne.

jb
--
Joel Burns
www.joels.info

Arne Bolen
Happy Anveo customer
Premium
join:2009-06-21
Cyberspace
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Anveo
·voip.ms
You're welcome Joel. Please don't hesitate to send a feature suggestion to Anveo using the Suggestions Box under the Support tab.

Anveo listen to their customers and you will be surprised how fast they implement feature requests from customers. Usually a feature request is implemented within a couple of weeks (if the request is possible to implement). One of my suggestions was implemented after only 4 hours.

Their R&D department is really impressive.
--
My VoIP News