All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
DrXenon
join:2007-01-20
Kingston, ON

DrXenon

Re: [INTERNET] Kingston -> speeds highly variable

Start uses the Cogeco infrastructure. This is a forum for people who use the Cogeco infrastructure. I wasn't looking for someone from Cogeco to respond, just other Cogeco users, and it is not like I called the Cogeco support line. Sheesh.
MrPink
join:2003-08-15
Peterborough, ON

MrPink

Cogeco_Aaron provided you with reasonable advice to your inquiry. It was you who made the uncalled for statement regarding Cogeco's reputation.

You may have better luck with your issues in the Start.ca forum.

(I am interested how the mods handle this. In the past any post not directly related to Cogeco has been locked and moved to a more appropriate forum on BBR)
DrXenon
join:2007-01-20
Kingston, ON

DrXenon

I thanked the member for his very helpful response.

"Welcome, this is a technical forum for assisting members with problems related to Cogeco services." This problem is related to Cogeco services.

No_Strings

join:2001-11-22
The OC

No_Strings

Cogeco is the wholesaler in this case and will not offer support for Start customers (probably can't, contractually).

Even if the problem lies with Cogego's infrastructure, it's up to Start to hold Cogeco's feet to the fire. As noted above, your proper support avenue is through Start.

»/forum ··· ver,3860

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer to MrPink

Premium Member

to MrPink
said by MrPink:

It was you who made the uncalled for statement regarding Cogeco's sterling reputation.

No comment.

Mike

(See? I can be a good boy)