|reply to jaykaykay |
Re: Not new news, but still disturbing...
I will get one for a bathroom TV and see what happens. This could be fun! Drying off with a towel could be interesting. And away we go!
StuartMWWho Is John Galt?Premium
My guess is that you'll get ads like this one
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!
|reply to lcnoble |
said by Icnoble :Apple has an app for that...the Ipotty
I will get one for a bathroom TV and see what happens. This could be fun!
• Complete with audio, visual: Replays on demand.
• Visualization: When you don't have time for all the crap.
• Self cleaning most of the time.
• No trackers or wipers.
• Scheduling and autostart for regularity.
• Auto sync with Icloud: Similar to sewer backups.
• Waste is converted with Bablefish.
• Encrypted DNS with a Google Scraper when you need to search for sheet.
Reminds me of the Do Not Track Browser flag that advertisers have chosen to ignore.
said by goalieskates :Agreed...What's next? Perhaps a scheme to get the victim to pay for their wonderful service. A little consultation with the Motion Picture and Recording Industry and they could be living their dream.
I guess the first thing to do is gouge its little eyes and ears out ...