Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone

Re: Moron on the highway

that's rich, coming from you...you have shared your driving style on more than one occasion in here.

and it would have been OPP territory, not LPS.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

I don't remember Gone ever having a kinipshit when people plead not guilty to a traffic offence.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

that's rich, coming from you...you have shared your driving style on more than one occasion in here.

My "storied history" is irrelevant, as I have never once told someone that they should feel ashamed for exercising their legal rights when charged with a traffic offense. You, though... well, you've done it on more occasions than my storied history with this forum could count.

Also, LPS has just as much legal authority on a 400-series highway in the Province of Ontario as the OPP. I figured LPS would be more convenient for you to get to, seeing as how a good little citizen like you would want to ensure that you receive sufficient punishment for your violation of law, right?

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

I don't remember Gone ever having a kinipshit when people plead not guilty to a traffic offence.

i didn't plead not guilty to a traffic offence.

besides, don't make it sound like i was this person:

»blogs.windsorstar.com/20 ··· oddlers/

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Rate of speed is governed by Section 128 of the Highway Traffic Act regardless of whether you are going 110 or 210.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

Also, LPS has just as much legal authority on a 400-series highway in the Province of Ontario as the OPP. I figured LPS would be more convenient for you to get to, seeing as how a good little citizen like you would want to ensure that you receive sufficient punishment for your violation of law, right?

whatever...considering it was an OPP right behind me, if they felt i was "breaking the law", they would have pulled me over...they didn't.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
Neither do I, if I wasn't just jumping in , now and then (working on a project) I'd take the time to find all of DJ's "Holier then thou" and "You did the crime, now do the time" posts.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

Rate of speed is governed by Section 128 of the Highway Traffic Act regardless of whether you are going 110 or 210.

i understand...i do find it entertaining how you would take a basic premise and swing it so far over to one side it becomes ridiculous...no big deal, i'm getting used to that in here.

case in point, someone kills someone, then tries to find a way out of being guilty...i call them on it...you guys go on about "legal right to have the crown prove, blah, blah, blah (akin to my point of "It's not what you did, it's what you can prove in court")...then, you blast me about jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk (i don't spit, but anyway)...whatever.
dirtyjeffer0

dirtyjeffer0 to elwoodblues

Premium Member

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

Neither do I, if I wasn't just jumping in , now and then (working on a project) I'd take the time to find all of DJ's "Holier then thou" and "You did the crime, now do the time" posts.

holier than thou??

really?

i think peterboro said it best "is everyone on the dope?".

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

if they felt i was "breaking the law", they would have pulled me over...they didn't.

Wrong. They knew you were breaking the law, they simply exercised their right to discretion granted to them as a police office in not charging you.

Seeing as how you've hounded people for exercising their own rights in similar situations, I trust that you will be submitting yourself to the nearest police detachment and swearing to a police officer that you violated Section 128 and that you should be charged, to which you will plead guilty, be sentenced to the the set fine and surcharge and that you will gladly pay the set fine right away? Am I right or am I right?
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to elwoodblues

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

Oh please do as I'm up to my eyeballs in case law.

Maybe some juicy quotes like, "you douche bag" that DJ loves when people have the unmitigated gall and audacity to go to court instead of bow down like little sheep and pay their taxes/tickets.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
i wasn't driving down the highway, at excessive rates of speed...i sped up to pass the truck beside me so the cop behind me could get by (as i wasn't driving much faster than the truck was)...the distance travelled was likely 200 meters at most...that is why i said i would have been pissed if i got the ticket...my "speeding" involved me getting out of the way of the cop, that's it.

go back to being father of the year already.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to elwoodblues

Premium Member

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

UBB would make finding and posting all those comments pretty expensive.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to dirtyjeffer0

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

i think peterboro said it best "is everyone on the dope?".

I hope you're not insinuating elwood is ever on the dope.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

i wasn't driving down the highway, at excessive rates of speed...i sped up to pass the truck beside me so the cop behind me could get by (as i wasn't driving much faster than the truck was)...the distance travelled was likely 200 meters at most.

Either way, you violated Section 128 of the HTA, and the OPP officer knew.
said by dirtyjeffer0:

Do you really want to go down that road again? I mean, you already ran away for a few months after it was revealed the kind of father you are. You planning another vacation?
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

You should stick to the traffic ticket subject dude and not go down that rabbit hole. It got ugly last time.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

I mean, you already ran away for a few months after it was revealed the kind of father you are. You planning another vacation?

seriously...you're the best Nick...everyone knows.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by dirtyjeffer0:

said by Gone:

I mean, you already ran away for a few months after it was revealed the kind of father you are. You planning another vacation?

Touche.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

said by dirtyjeffer0:

You should stick to the traffic ticket subject dude and not go down that rabbit hole. It got ugly last time.

here's the thing...I DID...you two morons keep dragging this off topic...why don't you guys stick to the topic the rest of us are trying to discuss.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

Not the best, just on the topic of fathering my record is a tad bit better than yours, Jeff.
Gone

Gone to dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

here's the thing...I DID...you two morons keep dragging this off topic...why don't you guys stick to the topic the rest of us are trying to discuss.

Name calling? Come on Jeff, you're better than that.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

to dirtyjeffer0
said by dirtyjeffer0:

said by peterboro:

said by dirtyjeffer0:

Discussing strategies about hitting the brakes and accidents and traffic tickets has more than a inconsequential nexus.

I think the moron comment is indicative of a sense of frustration and I doubt you meant it.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

I think the moron comment is indicative of a sense of frustration and I doubt you meant it.

it may have been...i apologize for the name calling...i am better than that.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by dirtyjeffer0:

said by peterboro:

it may have been...i apologize for the name calling...i am better than that.

I don't mind as I'm an asshole most of the time. I just hope you didn't hurt poor Gone's feelings again.

Kitlope
join:2004-07-29
Edmonton, Ab

Kitlope

wow did this thread ever go sideways.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

Welcome to the internet.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
Naw, my feelings are fine. Everyone crosses the line once and a while and knowing Jeff's long and storied posting history stooping to those kind of comments is atypical behavior for him.

dirtyjeffer0
Premium Member
London, ON

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

I just hope you didn't hurt poor Gone's feelings again.

??

the guy is built like a brick shithouse...nothin hurts him.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

We all have long memories which serve us well in the various topics that come up from time to time in the Canadian Chat forum.
Robrr
join:2008-04-19

Robrr to Gone

to Gone
said by Gone:

And it everyone actually followed S. 128, this whole thread wouldn't need to exist.