uniqs
share rss forum feed

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA
reply to FastEddie

Re: [Tablet] Nexus 7 resetting, google CS sending replacement

Its android 4.2.1, Build Number J0P40D, it says my system is "up to date." Hopefully that answers the question about the jellybean version... It updated recently.

I was cradling the bottom with both palms and typing with my thumbs both times it went off.

Google's customer service sent me an email thanking me for calling the second time, but their message did not indicate if they had changed the shipping address.

FastEddie
Premium,Ex-Mod 2001-13
join:2000-12-29
Channel Z
kudos:6

I hope it's just Jelly Bean. Mine is updated to 4.2.1, Build Number J0P40D. I also use a leather cover with the magnets. Plus I hold it one handed down on the left corner when reading which is what I do the most.

--
Here's To You

SparkChaser
Premium
join:2000-06-06
Downingtown, PA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by FastEddie:

I hope it's just Jelly Bean. Mine is updated to 4.2.1, Build Number J0P40D. I also use a leather cover with the magnets. Plus I hold it one handed down on the left corner when reading which is what I do the most.

I have the same (rooted) and physically use it the same. It's never once reset. It's on its third OS version. I do have a bit of white screen flicker but that's been it.
--
--
--
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley