spc
Search similar:

uniqs
VanDamn
join:2009-03-31
Vancouver, BC

VanDamn

Moving my dry loop DSL service.

I currently have dry loop dsl service from Teksavvy and trying to find information on moving my existing dry loop DSL service from one address to another. Both addresses are in Vancouver and the new address has been confirmed as being able to accept the service.

So far I've been able to find information in regards to a $39.99 dry loop move fee. When I called Teksavvy I was informed there would also be a $75.00 fee on top of that. The agent couldn't explain further and I couldn't find anything on their website in regards to this extra moving fee.

Have you moved your DSL service and what was your experience? Thanks.

TSI Andy
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

TSI Andy

Premium Member

Hello,

We apologize for the confusion, to move a DSL 6 meg connection the Move fee is $75 and is charged on the next invoice.

If you are to move your DSL 6 Meg Dry loop Move fee is on next invoice ($39.99 for dry loop and $75 for DSL)

We apologize for the confusion, if you have other questions about your account specifically you can email us at sales@teksavvy.com or post in TekSavvy Direct
»/forum ··· avdirect

Thank you
TSI Martin P
VanDamn
join:2009-03-31
Vancouver, BC

VanDamn

thank you for the clarification, Martin.

since a new activation at $75 is cheaper than moving my service (dsl move fee + dsl dry loop move fee=$114.99) i think just canceling my service would be my best option.

TSI Andy
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

TSI Andy

Premium Member

You could proceed whtat way but if you were to cancel and reactivate at a new address you would be looking at the $19.99 and the $75 for activation of dry loop and your first months service at the new address.

Thank you
TSI Martin P