share rss forum feed

TSI Marty
Premium
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON
kudos:5
reply to batkinson001

Re: Teksavvy Availability in Oshawa...

Unfortunately at this time cable internet is not available in Oshawa, but if you would like to send Sales@TekSavvy.com a email with your address information we can see what type of DSL speeds we can provide at your address. Or you can post in the TekSavvy Direct forum at »TekSavvy Direct

Thank you,
TSI Martin P

morisato

join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
·ELECTRONICBOX
personally I would recomend DSL From teksavvy in the shwa, Most everywhere in town is now fed with remotes and its all been groomed so u should be able to get good speeds and Clean lines easy. Just make sure your Insidewire to the modem is good, and yet set Bell tech does to the Nid, Telecon comes and does Inside. with a Pots splitter and presto Change o yer done as dinna.
--
Every time Someone leaves Sympatico an Angel gets its wings.

batkinson001

join:2006-08-07
Oshawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by morisato:

personally I would recomend DSL From teksavvy in the shwa, Most everywhere in town is now fed with remotes and its all been groomed so u should be able to get good speeds and Clean lines easy. Just make sure your Insidewire to the modem is good, and yet set Bell tech does to the Nid, Telecon comes and does Inside. with a Pots splitter and presto Change o yer done as dinna.

Well if the teksavvy modem is anything like the last sympatico modem we had years ago it should have a built-in router and I can use the phone jack in my mothers' room (only one on the top floor of the house) hence doing thesetup myself. I will be calling or posting in the secure forums within the next month or so... gotta pay for Christmas first.
--
Canadian Football League... This is OUR League!
CFL > NFL
Enjoy wasting your money Rogers...