uniqs

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan

Premium Member

Thanks Chad and Team

Chad and Social Media staff, First, the help you have given to all of us in some way at some point i'm sure, Needs to be recognised. I also want to say that i'm sure some of your team read the front page of DSLR regarding the stupid decision Charter is making and I hope to God in heaven this doesn't impact you or cooperate gets any ideas. You and your team are awesome and if you ever got the ax I and everyone else would can our services faster then anything (but I would probably still have the internet if it came to that because as much as I dislike the phone reps (they are getting better), I loath Windstream
»Source: Charter Doing Away With Entire Social Media Department [99] comments

Lazy Senior
join:2012-01-10
Cobden, IL

Lazy Senior

"Needs to be Recognized" is a huge understatement. I would not be with Mediacom Internet right now if it were not for the efforts of MediacomChad and his friends.

7 years ago I had an absolutely horrible Meidacom Internet experience. The worst experience I had ever had with any company in my life. Earlier this year with the Guarantee of a better Mediacom service from Chad I once again tried Mediacom Internet. After a very bumpy start, but with much help from Chad I finally achieved adequate Internet service. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that without MediacomChad I would NOT be a Mediacom customer.....

Great Job Chad, Mediacom needs to give you a big Christmas Bonus for all the customers you have helped.
hawkeye_wx
join:2009-01-07
Cedar Rapids, IA

1 edit

hawkeye_wx to IowaMan

to IowaMan
I love being able to get help/info in the forums. I hate calling phone support for anything. Let's hope Mediacom does not follow Charter.

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

1 recommendation

IowaMan

Premium Member

You mean Mediacom NOT follow Charter
I'd just be beyond lost without MediacomChad and his team.

ltsnow
Premium Member
join:2006-04-08
Valdosta, GA

ltsnow to IowaMan

Premium Member

to IowaMan
I agree and just want to say how much I appreciate MediacomChad and all of the folks over on the Mediacom forum. I, too, always try to avoid the phone and just use the forums. Much easier and a much better response.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to IowaMan

Premium Member

to IowaMan
Thanks guys! It is much appreciated. I think the work we do is seen and appreciated by our customers and our staff, but it never hurts to put a message up like this to remind everyone!

Thanks again!

Boss302_1970
join:2009-12-11

Boss302_1970 to IowaMan

to IowaMan
top notch service!! he's helped me and my family SEVERAL times