Mississauga
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Anveo
·VMedia
reply to Arne Bolen

Re: [Anveo] Anveo call flow question

said by Arne Bolen:

You can avoid the overage fees by splitting up your Call Flow into two or more Call Flows.

I don't need this, but I'm interested in knowing how it's done. I'm imagining you transfer from one flow to another using transfer to SIP URI.
--
DPC3825 (bridged mode) - WRT610N + Tomato - Panasonic KX-TGP500 - Asterisk 1.8.11.0 with Asterisk GUI on Virtual Server
Anveo - FreePhoneLine - Voxbeam - Numbergroup - Callcentric - VoIP.MS - Localphone - UKDDI

Arne Bolen
Happy Anveo customer
Premium
join:2009-06-21
Cyberspace
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Anveo
·voip.ms
said by grand total:

said by Arne Bolen:

You can avoid the overage fees by splitting up your Call Flow into two or more Call Flows.

I don't need this, but I'm interested in knowing how it's done. I'm imagining you transfer from one flow to another using transfer to SIP URI.

You just need to use the Extension Call Flow item.

A Call Flow can be connected to a phone number (DID) or an extension number. So when you need to continue a flow you just transfer the call using the extension item and the Call flow will dial the extension number.

You can see how I use it to handle anonymous callers:
»Re: [Anveo] Anveo call flow question
--
My VoIP News

grand total

join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Anveo
·VMedia
said by Arne Bolen:

You just need to use the Extension Call Flow item.

A Call Flow can be connected to a phone number (DID) or an extension number. So when you need to continue a flow you just transfer the call using the extension item and the Call flow will dial the extension number.

You can see how I use it to handle anonymous callers:
»Re: [Anveo] Anveo call flow question

Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious to me. An Anveo extension maps onto an Asterisk extension which refers to a set of instructions to be executed, not to a physical extension.
--
DPC3825 (bridged mode) - WRT610N + Tomato - Panasonic KX-TGP500 - Asterisk 1.8.11.0 with Asterisk GUI on Virtual Server
Anveo - FreePhoneLine - Voxbeam - Numbergroup - Callcentric - VoIP.MS - Localphone - UKDDI