share rss forum feed

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1
reply to Jobbie

Re: [Raiding] Poll: Scheduled days

I do them When i have at least a guilded healer online.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
I do them when I can.
a number of guildies would be nice.

last time I ended up doing 3/4/5 monday night just before the reset.

it was painful.
and ever since DS LFR I've found that earlier in the lockout more likely you are to get a good group.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

1 recommendation

It is good to have like a guild LFR day, doing the queue with 2 tanks 2 healers and 2+ dps makes it go faster and lot easier.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

1 recommendation

For sure, and IMO its more fun.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to Jobbie
Honestly what I did last week was awesome. I got valor capped by Wednesday. Because of that I was able to valor cap #2 by Friday/Saturday at the latest... and then had Saturday/Sun/today available to level alts or do whatever.

If I can do all 5 LFRs, a heroic, and a 1 or 2 sets of dailies on Tuesday, then finish up whatever on wednesday on the same toon.. the rest of the week seems to go faster for any alts I need and I don't have to do much except the farm on the first toon.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Back when I was doing all MoP VP dailies every day I'd VP cap in 3 days.

and now with 5 LFR's and even more dailies, I bet next week while I'm on vacation I'll be able to cap in 1 day.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Honestly what I did last week was awesome. I got valor capped by Wednesday. Because of that I was able to valor cap #2 by Friday/Saturday at the latest... and then had Saturday/Sun/today available to level alts or do whatever.

If I can do all 5 LFRs, a heroic, and a 1 or 2 sets of dailies on Tuesday, then finish up whatever on wednesday on the same toon.. the rest of the week seems to go faster for any alts I need and I don't have to do much except the farm on the first toon.

I saw that it worked really well, and I was surprised how fast you reached valor cap this week, I can barely focus on LFR and my SoH farm.

I need more time or less toons.

/altoholic4life
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
The week before this one, I missed valor cap on my main somewhere between 5-100 valor. And missed it on my alt by 25 or something. I just ran out of time.

This week, both were done by the weekend. SOO much better. I put less time into the alt and got same, well actually more results because of having one capped. It really does make sense to focus on one, get it capped, and then you can do whatever with the alts and it gets done twice as fast.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.