spc
Search similar:

uniqs
pdubya
join:2011-12-02
Decatur, AL

pdubya

Mistake

Charter management really does not know how much the UMatter2Charter team helps customers and how much they will be missed. I turned to them after after being stuck on the phone multiple times trying to get a cablecard activated with my HDHomeRun Prime. After phone support tried to send the correct activation hits to my cable card (that didn't work) they wanted to schedule a service call but I was pretty sure that my problem could be solved without a guy coming out to my house. I posted to the Charter forums and within an hour of giving them my information I was up and running.

I hope that Charter management realizes that they are making a mistake and that the few extra dollars that they spend on this team goes a long way with customers like me.

Long live CharterAbby/Dylan/Josh!

nightshade74
Yet another genxer
Premium Member
join:2004-11-06
Prattville, AL

nightshade74

Premium Member

said by pdubya:

I hope that Charter management realizes that they are making a mistake and that the few extra dollars that they spend on this team goes a long way with customers like me.

They have no clue. The cable cards are a good example. I think it took five visits and an FCC complaint to get one activated.

The next one was just done by the good people in the direct forum.

How many service calls do they save? How many complaints do they prevent? How many (geeky) decision makers do they make happy?

As per usual management hasnt a clue.