uniqs
share rss forum feed

jjoshua
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Scotch Plains, NJ
kudos:3
reply to signmeuptoo

Re: Poor service, in spite of tipping well.

Next time. Have them credit you for the cost of the soda and be done with it.

It's not worth the time and the effort to send a person in a car to deliver one bottle of soda.

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5

And the Pizza took about an hour and ten minutes to reach me, if not more.

And the pizza had very little sauce and only 2/3ds of it was covered with it or cheese or toppings, and tasted like crap.

I don't know, just the entire thing was unsatifactory.

I don't know about great minds (I certainly am NOT a great mind, I'm a dork, thank you for reminding me though)...
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Urbandale, IA
reply to jjoshua

said by jjoshua:

Next time. Have them credit you for the cost of the soda and be done with it.

It's not worth the time and the effort to send a person in a car to deliver one bottle of soda.

Then perhaps they should have remembered to send that one bottle of soda with the order properly in the first place. Wouldn't they still have to return the money at some point? I always pay cash for my pizza, on those rare occasions I get delivery. For the rip-off full price of $2.50 per 2 liter (which is almost double what you can buy the same 2 liter for at Walmart here, or almost $1 more than the cost of either local grocery store when they don't have any sales going on), I wouldn't just trust them to credit me on the next hypothetical order either (and if the food was that bad, I probably wouldn't be ordering from them again).

I'm happy I've convinced my daughter that it's more fun to make our own pizza using a Chef Boyardee kit than it is to order it.
--
You're watching Sports Night on CSC so stick around...