spc
Search similar:

uniqs

lcvxe
@verizon.net

lcvxe

Anon

NYC area: best price for 150/65 Triple Play package

My contract is about to expire. Considering an upgrade to the 150/65 Triple Play package from 35/35 Triple Play.

With the holidays upon us, what is the best price that others have gotten?

Thanks all.
fieroloki
join:2007-07-29
Van Alstyne, TX

fieroloki

Best optio would be to call Verizon. And if you don;t like it get to retentions
RolteC
The Need for Speed
join:2001-05-20
New York, NY

RolteC

I believe the contract has to be up to get better prices/new contract. I could be wrong, but then again this was my process just a year ago.

lcvxe
@verizon.net

lcvxe to fieroloki

Anon

to fieroloki
Online price is $149.99.

Kind of high to me. Before calling retention (last resort) I would like to know what others in NYC are paying or have been quoted.

Anybody getting or have been quoted a better price?
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k

said by lcvxe :

Online price is $149.99.

Kind of high to me. Before calling retention (last resort) I would like to know what others in NYC are paying or have been quoted.

Anybody getting or have been quoted a better price?

I don't know what you have but I have the 50/25 for 79.99 and of course their rental fee plus little tax (I signed up with no contract) and used the 5$ promo code

lcvxe
@verizon.net

lcvxe

Anon

The $149.99 includes the Ultimate TV package with all the premium movie channels and Digital Voice. When you order 150/65 Internet you don't have the option to select a lesser TV package. This price is a 2-year contract. I currently have the Extreme TV package and Digital Voice.

Does anybody in the NYC area have the 150/65 Triple Play package?

incognito_2u
join:2005-03-15
Malverne, NY

incognito_2u

said by lcvxe :

The $149.99 includes the Ultimate TV package with all the premium movie channels and Digital Voice.

$149.99-----Where are you located?

lcvxe
@verizon.net

lcvxe

Anon

I am located in Queens NY.

As everybody knows the NYC area is a very competitive market.

Here some of the premium channels are included in the TV packages, where other parts of the country have to pay extra for the same channels.

But I still think the quoted price that I got can come down some more. Not sure if I want to upgrade just yet.