BleachBit 0.9.4 by andrew on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 19:14 BleachBit 0.9.4 allows easy selection of files and folders for regular cleaning and includes important updates for Google Chrome, Chromium, Firefox.
These are the changes since version 0.9.3:
• Add feature for user-defined custom cleaners. In the preferences, easily choose files and folders you regularly want to clean, and then select them from cleaning under System - Custom. (Partially implemented by Joshua Reisenauer. Users can still write advanced cleaners using CleanerML
• Google Chrome and Chromium: Fix error "Favicons is version 23" with Google Chrome 23
• Google Chrome and Chromium: Delete many more history files.
• Google Chrome and Chromium: If bookmark files does not exist, do not throw an error
• Clean FAT32 partitions with more than 4GB free space Specific to Linux
• Do not delete /usr/share/kde4/apps/ksgmltools2/customization required by kdelibs Specific to Windows
• Clean jump list icons in Firefox, Google Chrome, Chromium
• Clean more recent documents
• Clean more system log files
• Clean more Internet Explorer history
• Add support for new, application-specific sections in Winapp2.ini
• Improve exception handling in winapp.ini
• If the environment variable BB_NATIVE is set to FALSE (or to any value), then instead of using native Windows file/folder dialogs, BleachBit will use the GTK+ dialogs. (Most users should ignore this feature.)
Shown here on Microsoft Windows 8, the new custom tab in the preferences allows you to easily choose files that will regularly be cleaned. When you are ready to clean them, check the box System - Custom.Known issues
The latest version of popular Winapp2.ini
may not be supported.
The version provided through BleachBit (by enabling auto-updates in the BleachBit preferences) is supported
are ready for Microsoft Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, openSUSE, and Mandriva: