All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
nusse
join:2010-09-09

nusse

Zone skipping

I'm about to start a new class and was wondering, is there any way to skip the goblin starting zone? I like the goblins but can't stand that zone ... at all .. I assume that I can't or at least not easily, but thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

Not without paying $25.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to nusse

Premium Member

to nusse
cant you just swim to azshara

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to nusse

Premium Member

to nusse
panda's can't be skipped... but couldn't you take a lock summon out of there if you were partied with guildies?
nusse
join:2010-09-09

nusse

said by Immer:

panda's can't be skipped... but couldn't you take a lock summon out of there if you were partied with guildies?

Sorry not the panda zone .. but the goblin zone.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
said by Immer:

This should work, as panda you are stuck until you pick your faction.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to nusse

Premium Member

to nusse
As Immer suggested; Summon, Mage Portal, or two seater mount.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to nusse

to nusse
Not sure if you can for goblin, but a guildie had a problem when he did it with a worgen. The game wouldn't let him accept a summons while he was still in Gilneas.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I know nothing about goblins... but the worgen area was phased initially... so the 2 seater mount might not work in all areas of the starter zone.

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

2 edits

Venom14 to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
said by Snuffbox:

As Immer suggested; Summon, Mage Portal, or two seater mount.

summons is the only way i thought... can people even get to the isle to 2 seater mount or mage portal out? the goblin zone is more than phased i thought, its segregated from the rest of the world
quote:
posted on wow-head:

Actually this is completely false. This is not at all comparable to Ghostlands or Bloodmyst Island. This is a level 5-10 zone, not a level 10-20 zone. This is just an extension of the starting zone at Kezan, or maybe vice versa. The real second zone for goblins is Azshara, which unlike the Lost Isles, is completely optional. (but highly recommended!)
this seems to point to Kezan and Lost Isles as being mandatory. same as DK's have to complete their "starter" zone to get the breadcrumb quest to turn into thrall/douche face now. there is a similar quest where you ride a boat to ogrimmar to fully join the horde. this opens up the horde quest lines. you can't even queue for dungeons until after you are off the island (error message says "blah blah blah quest not completed" regardless of your level. time to test it in any case.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

said by cymraeg:

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14

said by Venom14:

said by cymraeg:

said by cymraeg:

one does not simply swim to azshara

one does not simply reply to cymraeg by replying to Vênôm
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by cymraeg:

One does not simply

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

said by DarkLogix:

said by cymraeg:

One does not simply

Simple is best if you ask me!
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
You wouldn't be able to mage portal or use a 2 seater since the zone is only accessible by goblins starting out. So the only viable option is to be lock summoned.

goblinlocked
@bestbuy.com

goblinlocked to Immer

Anon

to Immer
You cannot be taken out of the starter zone and no one from outside can access it as it is phased. This includes mounts/summons. The only way is to make a toon, level beyond 10 (maybe) and then have it race-changed to skip the starter zone.

PS: I have leveled 2 goblins so far.
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Make sense for gob/worgen. Every other class you can, but you wouldn't be able to start any other questline unless you moved out to barrens/westfall.