share rss forum feed

trparky
Apple... YUM
Premium,MVM
join:2000-05-24
Cleveland, OH
kudos:2

[T-Mobile] Coverage in North East Ohio?

How is coverage in the North East Ohio region for T-Mobile? I'm doing some research into different various providers because I have Verizon right now and their coverage in the areas that I'm in (for the lack of a better word) sucks.

My contract is up in mid-2013 and I'm doing the research now to see what carrier would be best to move to, either T-Mobile or AT&T.
--
Tom
Boycott AT&T uVerse! | Tom's Android Blog | AOKP (The Android Open Kang Project)

Hagar

join:2004-10-31
Sunnyvale, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·T-Mobile US

1) Figure out which unlocked phone you want. There are many Galaxy Nexus on EBay.
2) Buy a 99 cents T-mobile SIM card (online) and try it out with a prepaid no contract plan.
3) Stay with t-mobile if you are happy go Straight Talk (AT&T SIM card) if you are not.
Straight Talk SIM activation want you do do the port number at that time.
4) After the contract expire, port your number which will cancel your current plan.

Yippz
Premium
join:2005-05-04
Fort Walton Beach, FL
reply to trparky

There are so many choices out there these days, and with MVNOs like H2O now doing an All-You-Can-Eat plan for unlimited talk and text for $30 flat rate (no taxes, activation etc) as well as other plans from H2O or Red Pocket, Air Voice, Net 10 (GSM), SkyView etc etc the options are endless.

Check the carrier's site interactive coverage maps and you'll see very detailed coverage to compare services.
--
Yippz.com - Unlocked GSM Multi-SIM Smartphones and Android Mobile Phones