how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

grimalkin74

join:2011-05-31
Morro Bay, CA

Just.. stunned

She for got the modifiers on the descriptors Its IM-personal IN-effective and IN-consistent. They're phone support is the worst for the most part. What they need to do is axe a couple overseas call centers, and move that money into expanding the department, not getting rid of it. Oh well, this will backfire for them, the FCC complaints are going to go up, WAY up. Cancellations will occur and more frustration. Just another way to basically prove the board room and bean counters, are way out of touch with the base line consumer.

msmisfit

join:2004-09-13
Lawrenceville, GA
kudos:2
I so agree about the *missing* modifiers in her description of what is really a cost cutting move nothing else.

I laughed out loud at this: "We believe speaking directly with a customer is a more personal, effective and consistent way to answer questions, solve an issue or provide information, and we will focus our efforts on these means of communications," Lamont said.

She obviously has NEVER called any Charter call centers with a problem. Nor any members of the "We" team, who decided the good public relations and fewer truck rolls that result from providing forum support is outweighed by any cost per call survey. Bad, bad decision.

watts3000

join:2002-01-21
All I know is these guys were skilled at what they did I was able to get problems resolved quickly. This is total nonsense I'm sure it was some bean counter that came up with this.