share rss forum feed

Slipen

join:2010-04-18
Cairo, GA
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to Bodybagger

Re: tech level 2 called -Jefferson Ga area

I can go ahead and tell you, the Dec 31st ETR is a pipe dream. Windstream is going to be celebrating with your money come New Years Eve and laughing about how they are swindling thousands of customers out of millions of dollars. I was told two years ago mine would be fixed in June of that year. Here we are 2 years later and my ETR has changed to Jan 31st now from Dec 31st, it was June of this year back in January.

I recommend you contact your consumers affairs office in your state. The BBB and PSC are worthless as is WS's unresolved complaint line. Call or write your attorney general and tell them what Windstream is doing to you. How you are getting charged for 3,6,12mbps connection and only receiving 1-10% of that. Also tell them that Windstream continues to sell DSL on lines they know can't support more people without the current customers suffering.

malianx

join:2012-11-24
Clarendon, TX
You can call and report all you want, but they only promise you a connection for some of the day, and only 'up to... Xmbit', so there is no actual crime involved. Just amorality.