spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

SuperCT

join:2012-11-30

Rocket Hub and checking data usage

Has anyone on the Rogers Rocket Hub service noticed that when going to »www.rogers.com/mb that it redirects you to »orderrogers.ca/myrocket ? It has been doing that for about a couple of weeks now. The main thing that I have an issue with that Rogers still has not fix is that I cannot view the data usage on the Rocket Hub account. On the regular wireless account (such as voice and data) that works fine but not on the Rocket Hub account.

Is anyone else having this same trouble?

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1

I have a rocket stick and haven't notice that issue. What happens if you sign into their regular site? ( www.rogers.com )
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

SuperCT

Rocket sticks are fine as they are treated just like cellular phones. Rocket Hubs appears to fall under a different category for some reason. Well at least according to rogers.com when you sign in.

same website but for a different account (non-Rocket Hub account) appears to work.

steves

@74.198.87.x
reply to SuperCT

I log into "MyRogers" to check my Rocket Hub usage, bills, etc. It is listed as a wireless (cell phone) account, not an Internet account.

roweberto

@rogers.com

thats because it is technically a cell phone without the voice portion in use.

DS256
Premium
join:2003-10-25
Markham, ON
reply to SuperCT

I'm also experiencing getting usage information. The link from the Rocket Hub Portal page does not work. When I try to find it from myRogers all I get is a perpetual symbol of downloading.

SuperCT

At least it's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Nevertheless, I hate to call in. I've done their live chat thing. They have escalated the case, but have yet to hear anything back from Rogers. Fingers crossed, hope Rogers will fix it soon.

DS256
Premium
Markham, ON
reply to DS256

The link came back. Seems access is sporadic.

DS256
Premium
Markham, ON
reply to SuperCT

Actually, does anyone know how to check the accuracy of the data usage? Is it recorded and reported from the Hub or through internal data throughput? It would be nice if there is a way to verify rather than trusting Rogers accounting.