uniqs

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Snakeoil

to Snakeoil

Re: Guild Name

said by Snakeoil:

I had a guild master ask me to join her guild. She was offering 500 gold, went up as high as 1k gold. She wanted to quit the guild because she didn't like the name "Raging Horde on". I guess she logged in one day to find herself as GM and everyone else gone, or so that is what she told me. I said good luck and walked away.

I must be thick or something because this makes no sense. Most of the time people are selling their guilds, not offering money for someone to take it. And if she didn't want it, why didn't she just disband it and save herself the 1000g?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Carpie:

said by Snakeoil:

I had a guild master ask me to join her guild. She was offering 500 gold, went up as high as 1k gold. She wanted to quit the guild because she didn't like the name "Raging Horde on". I guess she logged in one day to find herself as GM and everyone else gone, or so that is what she told me. I said good luck and walked away.

I must be thick or something because this makes no sense. Most of the time people are selling their guilds, not offering money for someone to take it. And if she didn't want it, why didn't she just disband it and save herself the 1000g?

And why wouldn't someone accept it?

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Carpie

Premium Member

to Carpie
I dunno, hence why I walked away.
Snakeoil

Snakeoil to DarkLogix