join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo

Re: I am not at work today

said by donoreo:

said by nitzguy:

Well, in my little corner of the galaxy, I just came off a 12 hour shift last night (6pm-630am...) to go to another one for tonight, yay!....

Unfortunately I must wear pants and a suit to my work....I'd kill to just run around in shorts and a t-shirt just once...even in December!

So go back to enjoying your weekends off while suckers like me work.

...Is that enough bickering?

I have worked the past three Saturday nights. Starting at 6 PM until 1 or 2:30 last week, then up again at 5:30 Sunday morning to finish (the DBA was working in the meantime).

Yes, fix our networks! lol...or fix our servers!

Umm...I'd trade you whatever your schedule was for mine in a heartbeat for the next 3 weeks coming up ....but I've been there....nothing beats working a Canada Day from 7am to 8pm with no break....because some electrician was stupid....
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by nitzguy:

Umm...I'd trade you whatever your schedule was for mine in a heartbeat for the next 3 weeks coming up ....but I've been there....nothing beats working a Canada Day from 7am to 8pm with no break....because some electrician was stupid....

I love to hear from employees like you, and have it so easy compared to small business owners like myself who often work 7 days a week.

Your life would be like going on a vacation for some of us.