Which one?

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

To be true to the poll, my favorite gaming era would be 16-bit with the SNES. Some of the most memorable RPGs came from that era.

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita

Premium Member

said by Goggalor:

To be true to the poll, my favorite gaming era would be 16-bit with the SNES. Some of the most memorable RPGs came from that era.

True. I never owned an SNES myself, but my nephew-in-law did, and I played Turtles in Time with him all the time.

I had a Genesis, and games like Sword of Vermillion were memorable to me. Sega CD brought me Lunar TSS/EB, which are still my favorite RPGs of all time. The remakes were awesome, and made me love the originals all that much more.

Kulldar
Premium Member
join:2008-11-11
Warren, MI

Kulldar to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor
I agree. My first experience gaming was at a very young age, playing Intellivision and Atari. Every generation brought something new to gaming, but nothing compares to playing Final Fantasy II, or III, or ChronoTrigger, or Secret of mana for the first time. The memorable RPG's from this era definitely make it my favorite.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

I'd have to go with today (the future? derp). We started with a Pong machine then a 2600 bought at a yard sale. I never really cared for them all that much. But then came the NES and I have so many great memories of that console. Castlevania, Mega Man, Mario, Duck Hunt, Ninja Gaiden, the original TMNT... I was hooked for life. It only got better with the SNES JRPGs, and the first two Playstations and the original XBox continued my love affair with the genre and games in general right up into adulthood. Today I mostly play on PC, and the variety and number of quality games is better than ever and if you're studious you can still find most of the games I grew up with. So yeah I'll have to say today.
07108968 (banned)
join:2012-12-11
North Coast

07108968 (banned) to Metatron2008

to Metatron2008
said by Metatron2008:

everybody pick edited out

I think edited out is by FAR the best era for gaming.