spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

big g

@bellsouth.net

[Speed Problem] modem

i call the tech support recently reference an appointment, the first rep was professional and went over board to help. the only problem i had was the time span the company had set up, a four hour window. meaning you had to sit and wait on a service tech for the entire window period. some come when they want and other think they own the company and talk to you with no respect meaning you need me and i don't need you. but i am paying for their service one way or the other. finally after several attempts i voice my problem with rep. # rs0386. the man went over board and beyond the call of duty. the day before i talk with a previous lady (red) rep. who was down right rude and kept telling me she was not an intrepeter. i told her i didnt need one i just want a straight answer. she was horrible and defensive, arguemenative and down right foolish. it want a bad experience for me in a time of need, i shared this concern with rep. rs0386 who was very knowledgeable and persistance who solve my problem through a simple trouble shooting technique. thanks for your professional help and concern. this made me stay with at&t as was about to change to another company. again thanks.