I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Vonage
reply to Fir_Na_Tine

Re: Poor service, in spite of tipping well.

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

Oddly enough I've been to the Pizza Huts in Hong Kong and in the Philippines and they were run like 5 star restaurants super clean and with great service but the pizza still sucked haha. Being brought up with 20+ pizza shops in the area kinda spoils you.

I went to one in London and it was the same way, plus the pizza was slightly better, but not by much. I usually order from the local places here in Denton or Houston since they are much better.
--

Fiber Optics is the future of high-speed internet access. Stop by the BBR Fiber Optic Forum

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy

said by ilikeme:

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

Oddly enough I've been to the Pizza Huts in Hong Kong and in the Philippines and they were run like 5 star restaurants super clean and with great service but the pizza still sucked haha. Being brought up with 20+ pizza shops in the area kinda spoils you.

I went to one in London and it was the same way, plus the pizza was slightly better, but not by much. I usually order from the local places here in Denton or Houston since they are much better.

Yeah it was weird, kinda like in The Demolition Man movie where Taco Bell is fancy exclusive restaurant in the future. Pizza Hut overseas seems to be run a whole lot different.
--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix