share rss forum feed

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1

[MMA] UFC on Fox

»www.mmasucka.com/category/ufc-2/

I hope Rory Macdonald Crushes Penn............I want to see that arrogant little shit carried out.
--
Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.

pro7070
BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
Premium
join:2002-06-28
Inman, SC

BJ puts on weight and weighs in at 168 pounds and Mcdonald cuts from 200 to make 170. BJ says martial arts is about the small man beating the big man...those days are waaay gone. BJ needs to drop down to 145 and cut 20 pounds like the rest of these guys and have the size advantage. For some reason he like the challenge of fighting bigger guys. But he's went 9 rounds with the 3 top welterweights in his last 3...Fitch, Diaz, and McDonald and has went 3 rounds with Lyoto Machida. I don't think he has the discipline or desire to do the weight cutting anymore.

But Ben Henderson mauled Nate Diaz..Didn't see that coming. Benson is gonna be a hard man to beat at 155 pounds.

And McDonald called out Carlos Condit. Young man is great but he may have bit off more than he can chew on that one.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

»www.castanet.net/edition/news-st···tm#84302

Macdonald is an animal and getting to be a GSP clone where he likes to punish people...........I think he'll do alright against Condit.

Dana White thinks Penn is done and should retire............I for one won't miss his antics.
--
Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.

Blogger
Jedi Poster
Premium
join:2012-10-18
Reviews:
·Champion Broadba..
reply to ZZZZZZZ

I could see the Henderson and Diaz fight going either way with Henderson though being the definite favorite. I was really surprised though how much the thoroughly dominated Diaz.

One really interesting aspect of their match was their mutual simultaneous attempts of submissions on each other while on the ground. As spectacular simultaneous and shift fluid submission attempts I've ever seen.

MacDonald was an awesome animal. I had not seen him fight before. If he sustains or improves on that he is going to be a major force for years. He is so young too.