sortofageekRuns from ClownsPremium,Mod
|reply to onDvine |
Re: [F@H] Stuck on Update_Core -- what to do?
It might help people if they could see the log file uploaded as an attachment to a post from you.
Easy way to get a text file with more of the log info:
1. In your FAHControl app, go to the log tab
2. Click the Copy button
3. Open a new text document (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad)
4. Paste the info you just copied into the new text file.
5. Save as something like mylog.txt to your desktop so you can find it again. (You can delete it from the desktop later.)
6. Start a new post and upload the text based log you just created.
Edit: OK, forget this for now. parkut to the rescue.
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .