normal
This is a sub-selection from Social Media/Charter Direct forum Shutdown

Fibertech

join:2012-12-08
Worcester, MA
reply to CharterJosh

Re: Social Media Shutdown

Hi Josh,

I just want to say thanks to all of you in the Social Media team for the great resources and help that you have provided to me and my friends over the last year and a half. The questions that you helped us answer and technical issues that you resolved would have never been understood when calling the 1-800 number. We tried that road in the past and it was always the same thing, issues just never got resolved.

Since Charter management wants to shut down their Social Media groups then what they need to do is give all of you guys lifetime managment and/or training roles within the company so that when customers call the 800 number their problems are actually understood and if the rep. doesn't know the answer or can't resolve the problem at that time they will either research it or report it to the correct local office for resolution rather than passing it off as the customer doesn't know what they are talking about or saying, "There is an Outage In The Area" when one really does not exist.

Again, thanks for all your help and you guys will be missed along with your great knowledge of the CATV system and it's operation.

Ken