share rss forum feed

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to FFH

Re: [NFL] Who replaces Andy Reid as Eagles head coach at year en

Eagles will indeed interview 2 of the people I want. Bruce Arians and Gus Bradley next week. ALSO.. Chip Kelly :/

»profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20···-arians/
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

said by Draiman:

Reid is officially the new KC head coach as of 11:11 am EST.
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000···greement

He will improve KC's record next year. But in the long run they hired a bad game day coach who makes bad calls under pressure.

Not unless he gets a new QB. I would rank Matt Cassell as one position higher than Mark Sanchez for the worst QB honors.
--
Liberalism is a mental disorder

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to FFH

I'd like to see Ray Horton get a head coaching gig. If not this year, soon. He's the Cardinals defensive coordinator, and they had a pretty good defense (which was probably on the field about 40 minutes per game due to their pitiful offense). Horton was interviewed twice by the Cards and the Bills are interviewing him.

The "Reid to Arizona" talk was all put into play by Reid's agent by the way to generate (fake) interest in Reid and make other teams hurry to talk to him.
--
my pants are parched and thirsty

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to capdjq

said by capdjq:

said by FFH:

said by Draiman:

Reid is officially the new KC head coach as of 11:11 am EST.
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000···greement

He will improve KC's record next year. But in the long run they hired a bad game day coach who makes bad calls under pressure.

Not unless he gets a new QB. I would rank Matt Cassell as one position higher than Mark Sanchez for the worst QB honors.

Behind KC or the Jet's Oline even Manning/Brady/etc. would look bad. Those 2 teams need some serious Oline help!
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
reply to FFH

FYI: Chip Kelly backed out.....as expected.

capdjq
Premium
Vancouver

I thought Oregon was facing sanctions for some violations? He should bail a la Pete Carroll.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
reply to FFH

It's a done deal he's staying in Oregon. Maybe the Eagles can get some other college coach to try the NFL and fail.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to FFH

2 years in a row he backed out into going into the NFL. Good, he isn't an NFL style coach. He's perfect for the college game, not the NFL game. Honestly I would rather keep that turd Reid than get Kelly.

I want Bruce Arians or Gus Bradley.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

capdjq
Premium
Vancouver

I wonder why any Big Team College Football Coach would want to go to the Pros. Saban and Kelly have complete control where they are and well paid, already. Alabama and the Ducks pretty well recruit themselves, on reputation. Why risk all that?

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

1 recommendation

reply to Eagles LoveR

I hope the Eagles get Lovie Smith!

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to FFH

I doubt Jon Gruden will ever return to the NFL. He's making over $4 million a year from ESPN being in the booth. Top coaches in the NFL make $7 million so for the work Jon would have to be crazy to leave. Cowher is around $3.5 million so the same for him.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Less stress and criticize others! Get paid while doing it! I'm in!

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
reply to FFH

Take Bruce Arians off the Eagles radar. He's interested in San Diego. By the time the Eagles get a HC it will be some no name at this rate.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

I still have time to send my application?!

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV

1 recommendation

reply to FFH

Eagles interviewed Brian Billick

»espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88407···-sources

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to FFH

"94WIP’s Howard Eskin reports via Twitter that Bradley is coming to town to finalize a deal that will make him head coach of the Eagles, according to a source. Eskin reports that nothing is done yet, but finalizing the deal is the reason for Bradley’s visit. Eskin also reports that former Arizona head coach Ken Whisenhunt is the other frontrunner for the job."

»philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/0···ontract/

I don't truly care that much for Eskins reporting, but the 2nd interview is huge. This guy is the guy I want to coach the Eagles. I hope something gets done today and he is named the next Eagles HC
--

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to FFH

"Despite rumors that Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley has accepted a head-coaching job with the Philadelphia Eagles, that process still has a ways to go."

»www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000···y-eagles

If the Eagles are lucky they can just wait until the other 6 teams get HC's then take the leftovers!
--

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by Draiman:

"Despite rumors that Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley has accepted a head-coaching job with the Philadelphia Eagles, that process still has a ways to go."

If the Eagles are lucky they can just wait until the other 6 teams get HC's then take the leftovers!

Maybe. But the word is, whoever it is, today is the day for announcing new head coach.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
reply to FFH

Watch it be Lovie Smith.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

I heard that the Eagles were going to interview the KC Chiefs head coach next.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by I AM:

I heard that the Eagles were going to interview the KC Chiefs head coach next.

He's hired!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Wouldn't that be hilarious? I was just asking my boss that who is a big Philly fan. "So, when are the Eagles going to interview Andy Reid?"

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by I AM:

Wouldn't that be hilarious? I was just asking my boss that who is a big Philly fan. "So, when are the Eagles going to interview Andy Reid?"

They are going to interview Ray Rhodes next.
--

Critsmcgee

join:2011-12-02
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

said by Draiman:

Maybe. But the word is, whoever it is, today is the day for announcing new head coach.

No announcement today.

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
reply to FFH

That's not good for Gus. Flown in with a private jet then no announcement. Gus still scheduled to interview with Jacksonville this week as well.

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy

said by Draiman:

That's not good for Gus. Flown in with a private jet then no announcement. Gus still scheduled to interview with Jacksonville this week as well.

Word on the radio here is he has left Philly without a contract. Rumor has it he might be on a plane thats heading to Jacksonville this morning.
--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Fir_Na_Tine:

said by Draiman:

Word on the radio here is he has left Philly without a contract. Rumor has it he might be on a plane thats heading to Jacksonville this morning.

It's official!

"Gus Bradley leaves Philadelphia without Eagles job"
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000···gles-job

He's scheduled to interview in Jacksonville today!
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to FFH

Dammit..... . . . . .............................

The Dv8or
Just call me Dong Suck Oh, M.D.
Premium
join:2001-08-09
Denver, CO
reply to FFH

It's Chip.

Silvanos
It's a new Silvanos experience
Premium
join:2002-10-07
Tonawanda, NY

said by The Dv8or:

It's Chip.

Chip Kelly to leave Oregon and join the Eagles.
--
Any it new they in one. You here for mine you here.
-JV