Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to TruSm0ke

Re: Crysis 3 gets release date

Most definitely wait, and consider an AMD over Nvidia, as AMD will scale better at that resolution--but reserve judgement until the Radeon 8000 series comes out (if you can wait until Q2 '13). Otherwise consider (IMO) two 7950s.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

TruSm0ke

join:2005-07-21
Michigan
Reviews:
·Comcast
I've really enjoyed having an Nvidia GPU. Nvidia has some features that I like that AMD doesn't including Physx and CUDA. So I think I'd like to stay Nvidia. Although I've also heard the same thing about AMD GPU's being very good in regards to resolution scalability. The gap use to be pretty big when it came to higher resolutions between the two companies. But from what I've heard, I guess Nvidia has greatly improved their 'surround' feature. And that multi-monitor gaming has improved leaps and bounds better than it use to be for Nvidia.

This isn't to say that I wouldn't even consider AMD because I would. I just feel more comfortable with Nvidia and their drivers compared to AMD's.