uniqs
share rss forum feed

Smith6612
Premium,MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY
kudos:24
reply to TreeTops

Re: YouTube videos slow loading/buffering?

I should point out too. There's a nifty Greasemonkey script called YousableTubeFix on Userscripts.org that disables the Buffer limit on the YouTube player. I find that to be very helpful especially when speed is an issue.

Max Greene

join:2000-12-22
Bayonne, NJ
Reviews:
·Boost Mobile

said by Smith6612:

I should point out too. There's a nifty Greasemonkey script called YousableTubeFix on Userscripts.org that disables the Buffer limit on the YouTube player. I find that to be very helpful especially when speed is an issue.

Can you clarify where that setting is in Yousable Youtube Fix, Im in settings and only see something to stop autobuffering.

Smith6612
Premium,MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY
kudos:24

It's automatically set by the script and can't be shut off unless you disable auto buffering as you're seeing.

McBane

join:2008-08-22
Plano, TX

Good 'ol slowtube. I've also been noticing buffering issues more often lately. Definitely a slowtube problem though.

Max Greene

join:2000-12-22
Bayonne, NJ
Reviews:
·Boost Mobile
reply to Smith6612

said by Smith6612:

It's automatically set by the script and can't be shut off unless you disable auto buffering as you're seeing.

Thanks.

said by McBane:

Good 'ol slowtube. I've also been noticing buffering issues more often lately. Definitely a slowtube problem though.

Its a real annoyance but the only one I have with FIOS, funny thing is it never did it when I was on optimum but I had constant connection problems with OOL so go figure.