Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

It's cool, I'm takin it back
Premium
join:2000-03-14
Dallas, TX
reply to signmeuptoo

Re: Poor service, in spite of tipping well.

Pizza hut has crossed over into the worst pizza in the planet for me. All of their dough is horrible now. Frozen discs from a huge factory somewhere. Shit quality toppings. Their pan pizza used to be the best.

Now we almost only go to Greenville Avenue Pizza Company. »www.avenuepizzaco.com/Menu.pdf

Pizza is made right in front of you, in a real oven, with great toppings. SOOO glad I live in a city that offers much more than chains.
--
"To be sincere, you don't have to know anything, you just say whatever makes you feel good and spin and smug circles in your tiny fucked up little head, happy as long as you're true to yourself. In other words, Sincerity is bullshit!" -Penn Jillette

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

Move to NJ. Even the supermarkets have their own pizza ovens (spaceship-looking thing in the background).

quote:
Alongside the sushi department, workers make pizzas in a gleaming Marra Forni wood-fired pizza oven. The oven — whose brick interior surface contains ashes from Italy’s Mount Vesuvius, according to Spires — reaches 800 degrees and can fire a thin-crust pizza in 90 seconds, she said.

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:3

What is the name of the store?

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

That's Kings, a local supermarket chain.

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:3
reply to 93388818

The calzones look real good. I like the use of relatively thin crust. How do you have a medium and large pizza size without a small size? An 8 or 10 inch small works well for the local pizza places here in central Georgia. Slices kept warm, modified with toppings, and reheated are so outdated.