uniqs
share rss forum feed

pparks1

join:2002-01-01
Westland, MI

1 edit
reply to adam1991

Re: Billing system--let's get this straight

Yay!!! The answered the phone at the 51 minute mark on hold. Super awesome.

Now hopefully I will get enough of a bundle discount to make my time waiting worth it. Knocking $25 a month off my bill for me and crediting my account $10 since I held so long on hold tonight.

She was very nice and said that at any given time they have 200-250 people waiting in the call queue due to issues with the upgrade. New call center opening in January with 250 more people. What a debacle.

I just hope they get it resolved soon, I don't want to switch to the alternatives.

pparks1

join:2002-01-01
Westland, MI
said by pparks1:

Now hopefully I will get enough of a bundle discount to make my time waiting worth it. Knocking $25 a month off my bill for me and crediting my account $10 since I held so long on hold tonight.

She was very nice and said that at any given time they have 200-250 people waiting in the call queue due to issues with the upgrade. New call center opening in January with 250 more people. What a debacle.

I just hope they get it resolved soon, I don't want to switch to the alternatives.

said by pparks1:

I had to call tonight to have Showtime removed from my account and I was on hold less than 6 minutes. It was handled very quickly once they answered the phone. Much more like normal.