spc
uniqs

Mapleine
@charter.com

Mapleine to MTTS

Anon

to MTTS

Re: [HSI] Slow speed in Richland, WA??

I rarely have problems with Charter, so I'm not looking to swap, but I hope it's fixed soon.

MTTS
@charter.com

MTTS

Anon

You're lucky then. It isn't all the time, but the service is expensive enough that I find a few days even unacceptable. Think of it this way, assuming you're on the 15/3 at 47.99 you are paying 1.60$ a day for internet. I hate throwing money away.

The bigger issue for me is they are aware of their problems but do little to really fix it. I called and threatened cancellation, most I was able to get is a discount for a month. Not bad I guess but really I'd rather pay 29.99 a month for semi-reliable service. They want to charge premium rates, offer comparable service.
Acarney
join:2003-01-27
Richland, WA

Acarney

I wish they were like Netflix & would offer refunds automatically through email. They know which users are affected by a slow down and EVEN if they don't know if the user is actively using the Internet, it's still downtime or unstable connection. A quick email the net day saying sorry and offer a $5 bill credit or something would be a huge step towards keep customers happy. I have a microcell connected to the connection & even unstable times could really impact me when I'm not even on the computer. I know the level of Internet service isn't the same as a hard line phone, but it would be a good move for charter & might keep them on their toes with upgrades or maintince...
randahl35
join:2012-11-16
West Richland, WA

randahl35

looks like slow speeds again tonight. would be nice to know what's wrong.