spc
uniqs
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to jaberi

to jaberi

Re: Driver without licence tells judge he has right to travel

"Rights" can only arise or be bestowed by a government, institution or some sort of collective.

As he is a "Free Man" and rejects these entities and thus he is in a contradictory position.

He does however have the ability to conduct himself as a "Free Man" and do as he, or his followers, pleases as long as they have more military power than than those around them.

Mark
I stand with my feet
join:2009-07-11
Canada

Mark

said by peterboro:

"Rights" can only arise or be bestowed by a government, institution or some sort of collective.

My rights are recognized by Government, not bestowed. Some things are inalienable, no matter how much it flummoxes the statists, sheep and REAL freeloaders.

And DKS, that link on legal fundamentalism is such horrid fear mongering I wonder if you even bothered to read it. What a crock of shit.

My only issue with this guy is he ran, had he possessed real principals (like liberty) he would have stood his ground and stayed free in mind and soul regardless of the consequences.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by Mark:

And DKS, that link on legal fundamentalism is such horrid fear mongering I wonder if you even bothered to read it. What a crock of shit.

Right. Case citations. A crock. Dream on.

Mark
I stand with my feet
join:2009-07-11
Canada

Mark

said by DKS:

said by Mark:

Right. Case citations. A crock. Dream on.

Uh huh, about as unbiased as cherry picking the worst cases of Priests diddling little kids and presenting it as representative of the whole.