zeddlar

join:2007-04-09
Jay, OK
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
·McDonald County ..
reply to Seems_t

Re: Can I combine accounts?

The only way I am aware of that this would work is to add a line to your existing account which allows you to get a subsidized price on the phone and then pay for it till your contract runs out and cancel your old line at that time but that has 2 problems, one is that your number is going to change and 2, I assume by it being a year before you can upgrade that means you have 18 months left on your contract which means you will pay $720 extra for that extra line which means it would be cheaper to cancel the line you have now and pay the early termination fee and then add a new line or just buy the phone you want at full price. My advice would be to buy another phone you like on EBay. You can get some decent deals there is you watch the seller ratings and feedbacks to be sure you are buying from a reputable seller. In the end though, it is all going to be up to but either way, as far as I am aware, you are not going to be able to start a new account and combine it with the one you have now.
--
HughesNet elite plan/.74 dish w/1watt trans. / 9000 modem / 3 computers on a linksy's wired network