spc
uniqs
Sprakk
join:2009-10-01

Sprakk to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok

Re: [MoP] Leveling from 85-90

Thanks for the info guys.

Looks like I'll be doing all the quests on my main, and my alts will probably be dungeon spamming.

Another question... Is there any Aldor/Scryer type factions where you can only pick one of the two?

Also, is there a new hangout similar to Dalaran/Shattrath, or are people still just standing around Org?

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl

They hang out at Half Hilll a bit, due to all the cooking things being done. Other then that its pick your favorite capital pretty much till lvl 87 and Temple of the White Tiger quest line comes open to open the Gates to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Also note that there are ilvl 372@85/ilvl 393@87/ilvl 408@88 Greens Vendors in game to help you out.Every slot is pretty much addressed so no need to grind greens to much on AH or worry about bad drops.

»www.wowhead.com/search?q ··· Supplies

Not in this list is these other two.
»www.wowhead.com/npc=56406
And
»www.wowhead.com/npc=62737#sells

Also if your like me. You will want to twink out your alts with as many ilvl 415 pieces as you can get. These are proc based off of the crafting professions and there green 384 counter parts.
Tweakbl

Tweakbl

Also folks hang out at Vale a lot. But there is no AH there if your not a Engineer. SO you will hope ports back to the towns.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Sprakk

Premium Member

to Sprakk
The Shrine in Vale is the equivalent to Dalaran or Shatt.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Sprakk

Premium Member

to Sprakk
They also put in:
»www.wowpedia.org/Grand_c ··· endation
quote:
Grand Commendation
The Grand Commendation system, introduced in patch 5.1.0, allows players to boost reputation gains for all characters on their account with certain Pandaria factions.

Each Grand Commendation is bought for a small sum of gold from the corresponding faction quartermaster. It is a heirloom quality item that must be used after purchase to take effect. Simply having a Grand Commendation in one's bag does nothing.
Grand Commendations are unlocked upon reaching revered reputation with the corresponding faction, and once used, double all reputation gains with that faction for all characters on the account, including the character who originally reached revered. This means that they effectively halve the reputation needed to reach exalted, making the climb from revered to exalted a little shorter (effectively 21,000/2 = 10,500 points) than from honored to revered (12,000 points).

Sadly, this is only for the factions in panda land currently. I hope they expand it for all of WOW land.

gainsborough
@johnstonesupply.com

gainsborough

Anon

I was getting 4k xp per mob in nax the other day on my 86... I'm wondering if a 5 man group storming through some old raids could be worth it... raids used to suck for xp... but now that you don't have to be in a "raid" group to be inside them i'm noticing more xp. also those 80-81 elites were green to me and easy. I'm not sure about the cata raids... maybe alot of trash like FL would give more being at my level...I wonder if this could be turned into a way to power level a toon...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Snakeoil

Premium Member

to Snakeoil
said by Snakeoil:

They also put in:
»www.wowpedia.org/Grand_c ··· endation

Sadly, this is only for the factions in panda land currently. I hope they expand it for all of WOW land.

The awesome thing about it is that it works for both factions on the account.