Premium Member
join:2000-07-12
San Diego, CA

unoriginal to bryn987

Premium Member

to bryn987

Re: NZBMatrix is dead

said by bryn987:

binseach and nzbtvseeker are full of brand new shows that are incomplete. I miss matrix already

The indexers have nothing to do with a file being complete or not on usenet. That lies entirely with you news provider. Personally I think Astraweb is having propagation issues again like they did a couple weeks ago.
bryn987
join:2009-01-13
Antioch, TN

bryn987

bryn987

bryn987 to unoriginal

to unoriginal
said by unoriginal:

said by bryn987:

binseach and nzbtvseeker are full of brand new shows that are incomplete. I miss matrix already

The indexers have nothing to do with a file being complete or not on usenet. That lies entirely with you news provider. Personally I think Astraweb is having propagation issues again like they did a couple weeks ago.

then what do the red numbers mean on their website that say incomplete and when I try to dl the file, I get articles not found mixed in with good articles?

that never happened with nzbmatrix

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to unoriginal

Premium Member

to unoriginal
said by unoriginal:

Just so I'm clear, the incompletes showing up on binsearch are due to the uploader's service having propagation issues, is that correct?
sandman_1
join:2011-04-23

sandman_1

said by El Quintron:

said by unoriginal:

Just so I'm clear, the incompletes showing up on binsearch are due to the uploader's service having propagation issues, is that correct?

Yep there is definitely something wrong with posting. Most people use Astraweb to post and I think they are having major problems yet again. Another reason why I think Astraweb is going down hill fast.

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec to El Quintron

Premium Member

to El Quintron
said by El Quintron:

said by unoriginal:

Yes, another propagation issue last night coming out of Astra as can be seen from binsearch around that time (lots of red numbers for christmas time). Starting to get really old.
beecue
join:2004-12-28
Beverly Hills, CA

beecue to bryn987

to bryn987
haha I'm loving the shutdown. This is going to weed out so many people.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

2 recommendations

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

why no reason to hate on others cause they want it easy. hell I can do my own searching and I want it easy.