A Lurker
that's Ms Lurker btw
Premium
join:2007-10-27
Wellington N
reply to Grappler

Re: Monkey Terrorizes Toronto IKEA Store, Headlines Today

said by Grappler:

“I panicked and started crying,” she told the Star in an interview. “If you were a mother and someone said the only way to see your child was to give them up, you would sign.”'

I'm guessing if she'd left a child in her car at Ikea and then the child was found wandering around... social services might have come and picked up the child.

Pets are not shopping companions, especially ones to be left in the car. She created her entire problem (which she doesn't seem to realise). If she'd left him at home, none of this would have happened.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to Kardinal
said by Kardinal:

If she does get it back, is there a limit of times she can be fined for the infraction of having an animal that she isn't supposed to? By-law should show up at her house every day and issue a new fine.

Not overreacting much. It is a lousy monkey. Who cares. Gov't has more important things to worry about.

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON
said by FFH5:

said by Kardinal:

If she does get it back, is there a limit of times she can be fined for the infraction of having an animal that she isn't supposed to? By-law should show up at her house every day and issue a new fine.

Not overreacting much. It is a lousy monkey. Who cares. Gov't has more important things to worry about.

It is a revenue stream
--
The irony of common sense, it is not that common.
I cannot deny anything I did not say.
A kitten dies every time someone uses "then" and "than" incorrectly.
I mock people who give their children odd spelling of names.

urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to FFH5
said by FFH5:

Hah, this is Canada and that's a municipal issue, we have more government than we have tasks to keep them busy.

loosedobbs

join:2006-06-13
Toronto
reply to Xstar_Lumini
Dont worry people CTV is on the job. The hockey withdrawal is having effect on CTV/CP24. There are more reporters around that lady than her relatives. Global, City also have joined them.

Kardinal
Dei Gratia Regina
Premium,Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Bell Sympatico
reply to donoreo
said by donoreo:

said by FFH5:

said by Kardinal:

It is a revenue stream

Exactly. Besides, I was channelling my inner facist "hang them all - we need justice!" side. I guess I still have to work on it as it doesn't seem to be communicating clearly.
--
All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars
All of us do time in the gutter, dreamers turn to look at the cars

- Peart / Lifeson / Lee
Join Team Helix

loosedobbs

join:2006-06-13
Toronto
reply to Xstar_Lumini
reporters going crazy here. CTV (Delaney?) trying to get her story.

"The judge in her custody lawsuit will rule Friday on whether to return the monkey to Nakhuda while the defence gathers more evidence."