spc
uniqs
Insanebeaver
join:2011-07-22
united state

Insanebeaver to nygamebox

to nygamebox

Re: Backpeddalers Re-joice!! PvP has a use for you

worst glyph for pve....imagine u get knocked back and just before u fall off the edge u blink to saftey...now imagine u have this glyph in, u just made sure there is no way in hell u can be saved from certain death. its a troll glyph if u ask me

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

said by Insanebeaver:

worst glyph for pve....imagine u get knocked back and just before u fall off the edge u blink to saftey...now imagine u have this glyph in, u just made sure there is no way in hell u can be saved from certain death. its a troll glyph if u ask me

Iceblock? Slow Fall?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Antonica:

said by Insanebeaver:

Iceblock? Slow Fall?

There are time when you don't simply Ice block or slow fall.

LK comes to mind, blink back to the platform, but IB or SF will have you still fall to your death.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

So now that blink goes in the direction you are moving, if you step off a cliff and are falling, shouldn't Blink now blink you into the ground with a loud *SPLAT*?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by Carpie:

So now that blink goes in the direction you are moving, if you step off a cliff and are falling, shouldn't Blink now blink you into the ground with a loud *SPLAT*?

If there is no ground then you die.