how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2
reply to Doctor Olds

Re: Which Brake Pad for best Stopping Power?

said by Doctor Olds:

said by billydunwood:

I think the best pad would be the Reybestos Police Brake Pads. ATD931B.

The Police in my area used the Raybestos old SSD pads which are the ATD pads now. Fleet and Severe Duty Semi-Metallic. I used to work at the Parts Store that sold them to the City repair garage. That's what I'd use myself.

They are only $49.79 at Rock Auto each set. Where are you getting a $100 price? Run away...

[att=1][att=2]

I don't see a "B" pad though. There is "C" for Ceramics and "M" for Metallics and "P" for Police Package.

»www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carco···ype,1684
quote:
RAYBESTOS Part # ATD932C More Info {#PGD932QS} Advanced Technology Contains Hardware
Ceramic; OE Pad Material is Ceramic; Except Police Package; Rear

$49.79

RAYBESTOS Part # ATD931C More Info {#PGD931QS} Advanced Technology Contains Hardware One of our most popular parts
Ceramic; OE Pad Material is Ceramic; Except Police Package; Recommend Installation Of Brake Pad Drag Reduction Clip; Front

$49.79

I meant to put ATD931P. But, the $100 I said was for the front AND rear w shipping from rock auto or amazon. Thanks for the help.
--
No Victim=No Crime

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

said by billydunwood:

I meant to put ATD931P. But, the $100 I said was for the front AND rear w shipping from rock auto or amazon. Thanks for the help.

Ah, understood. Thanks for clarification.
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?