uniqs

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

1 edit

Braincramp2 to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: [MoP] LFR antics revisited

Had a lapse in judgement today in LFR. On the Stone Guardians I decided to pop all cd's and trinket about 5 seconds in on my fury warrior. I figured I am only ilvl 460 and the tank seems competent what could go wrong. I went splat pretty quick after spiking up to 115k dps and pulling aggro. Tank brezed me and after the fight asked me what had happened. I told him what I did he laughed and said that was my one time he would let me pull aggro

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

haha... at least he was cool about it.

Last week we had a similar thing happen with Polluxx... gave him a quick rundown of the fight (on Normal) but totally forgot to ask him to give a solid 5-count for the paladin pulling the pair of dogs. He didn't go splat, but it was very close (i swear his health bar disappeared for a second)... all three healers were on him with our expensive heals, lol.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

1 recommendation

McBrain

Ahhh...makes me remember the times in t11 when I used to raid with Cig and Treebark on my Warrior.

Mcbrain was going splat quite often.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
I love new tanks on these kind of fight, tank runs to Spirit Kings and pulls the boss to get one shotted (guilty) or the tank that yells with all his power "I WILL TANK GARALON" just to pull him and "tank" him in the middle of the room, many wtfs were had.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

9 mins 34 seconds Garalon kill.... it took like 4 mins 15 people left alive to do it.., I was on my ele shaman (of course top DPS), I had to heal myself so many times..

First MSV wing was amazing though... 15 people above 50K all the time, I was competing with some i490 hunter, giving him a run for his money... barely beat him on Feng by .1%

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777 to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

Last week we had a similar thing happen with Polluxx... gave him a quick rundown of the fight (on Normal) but totally forgot to ask him to give a solid 5-count for the paladin pulling the pair of dogs. He didn't go splat, but it was very close (i swear his health bar disappeared for a second)... all three healers were on him with our expensive heals, lol.

LOL I remember that. I have an ability that gives me 100% parry for a few seconds. That and your heals kept me alive!

Ya, these days I just wait a few seconds

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Pollux7777:

said by Immer:

LOL I remember that. I have an ability that gives me 100% parry for a few seconds. That and your heals kept me alive!

Ya, these days I just wait a few seconds

I had the same thing with Immer the first time we did LFR Spirit kings.

Immer: ** Explains the fight**
Jobbie: "Ok getting ready to pull"
Immer: "Man I think I am forgetting something...."
Jobbie "SPARTAA.....!!!"
-- Jobbie is dead --
Immer: "oooh, that was it!"

Fun times

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

lol... man... haha... that was a solid laugh. /goodtimes.jpg
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
I had one of those moments back in cata during firelands. First boss pull went a little like this.
Raid lead: 3...2...1 pulling.
Cptbeatstix: I GOT THIS!!!
RL: Beatstix wait!
Me: BEATSTIX SMASH!!!!!!
--Cptbeatstix has died--
RL: Damn't someone brez him
Me: That was totally worth it.
I might actually have this on video, but I may have deleted those. I was known for ripping aggro when I popped CD's. Back when single minded fury was OP.

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2 to Pollux7777

to Pollux7777
Yeah that ability...Die by the Sword is now back on my action bar