how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Xentoch

join:2012-08-30
Chicago, IL

Laptop cooler recommendations?

Like the topic states im interested in picking up a laptop cooler pretty soon. My laptop will delivered this week sometime and I plan on getting some heavy gaming in from the comfort of my lazyboy chair. I also plan on using steams big picture to its fullest. I know the laptop has decent cooling but more is always better.

Anyone got a favorite or one they have used before they could recommend?

Also looking for a mouse but im not sure if I sould pickup a smaller laptop mouse or a full sized one. Anyone ever use the Razer Orochi?

Thanks in advance!

eve
Premium
join:2003-01-02
Alexandria, VA

AMDGamer

join:2003-10-15
Warren, MI
reply to Xentoch
My wife owns the Orochi, its pretty good for gaming, although it does feel a little small in my hand (medium size). Keep in mind that it uses bluetooth for wireless, although it does come with a short usb cord as well. Only thing I did not like about it was the fact that it uses disposable batteries, one would think that for the price they're charging, it would be re-chargable via the usb cable.
--

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
reply to Xentoch

liht
Acryllicht

join:2000-07-11
Paradise Valley, AZ
Reviews:
·flowroute
reply to Xentoch
As for laptop coolers, I like the zalman NC 1000. I don't use it much anymore as my current laptop has awesome cooling.

For mice...well...I've always used a logitech M505 laptop mouse. Never had any issues with gaming or otherwise...works great and is cheap.
--
werd