Salt Lake City, UT
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to tdumaine

Re: General info needed about Statute of Limitations

said by tdumaine:

There is no other reason the statute of limitations comes into play for. NONE

In addition to being beyond the scope of the op's original inquiry, your assumptive remark certainly reflects your lack of comprehensive reasoning.
--
amicitia sine fraude

tdumaine
Premium
join:2004-03-14
Seattle, WA
said by Chuck22:

said by tdumaine:

In addition to being beyond the scope of the op's original inquiry, your assumptive remark certainly reflects your lack of comprehensive reasoning.

Prove me wrong then?

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
said by tdumaine:

said by Chuck22:

said by tdumaine:

Prove me wrong then?

I've tried. You refuse to accept it and as far as I'm concerned, that is your problem not mine. If you want "proof" that I have some kind of payment plan setup or something like that forget it. I'm not giving up something like that and you can continue to believe (wrongly) whatever you like.

tdumaine
Premium
join:2004-03-14
Seattle, WA
said by JoelC707:

I've tried. You refuse to accept it and as far as I'm concerned, that is your problem not mine. If you want "proof" that I have some kind of payment plan setup or something like that forget it. I'm not giving up something like that and you can continue to believe (wrongly) whatever you like.

Prove me wrong was to Chuck22 if you look at that reply, it says "reply to ...." kind of like this one says to you? lol

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL

Sigh.... just stop.