share rss forum feed

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
kudos:5
reply to tdumaine

Re: General info needed about Statute of Limitations

OK so to recap, I asked a very general question about the statute of limitations and gave no specifics. I gave no specifics because there are at least 4 different categories for SoL on debt and quite frankly I did not want it to be about any specific category (though I admit, in the beginning I didn't clarify I was talking about debt SoL).

When pressed for specifics I used one example from my own situation which happened to be CC debt. I pointed out how GA and AZ (the only two states I have officially lived in) have the same length on CC SoL so it simply does not matter in that case. I could have chosen another pair of states at random or another category (kinda wishing I had done either now....).

Your assumption that because I used a specific example from my own life, coupled with the fact I'm asking about this at all must mean I am dodging my debt is just that, an assumption. It is an incorrect one and you have been told this time and time again. And yet you continue to insist you're right and I'm wrong. WTF? Are you surprised I'm defensive now?

I have given you reasons why I would be asking about this. You chose not to accept them. Again, your problem not mine. You're not going to get any proof from me other than me telling you "you're wrong". If you think I'm going to show you some payment arrangement or anything along those lines you are sadly mistaken.