Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc

Re: Blog - Copyright Infringement Lawsuit

Well, this certainly sucks...

I didn't receive any email, I dont believe I ever downloaded any of these movies, certainly not from bit torrent anyway.
I mainly downloaded stuff from usenet.

»www.voltagepictures.com/ ··· les.aspx

Marc, do you know the start/end dates of these alleged infringements, it would be interesting how long they were scavenging IP's before going forward...

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

i also want to know how far back these go

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

Marc, do you know the start/end dates of these alleged infringements, it would be interesting how long they were scavenging IP's before going forward...

Those who received emails will have the dates specified.. but it's all from the September and October period.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

I know i've read it but i wanted to get it confirmed what guz said... 90 day log rotation true?

Lastly are you emailing to the @teksavvy accounts? If so I like so many others don't even use those accounts

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

Those who received emails will have the dates specified.. but it's all from the September and October period.

Yeah thats what i was looking for, a general range... thanks...

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc to Tx

Premium Member

to Tx
said by Tx:

I know i've read it but i wanted to get it confirmed what guz said... 90 day log rotation true?

Lastly are you emailing to the @teksavvy accounts? If so I like so many others don't even use those accounts

Same email addy as where we send invoices. The emails were sent sent from support at teksavvy dot com.

eots
join:2003-02-04

eots to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
When the new law only came into effect on November 7 then how can Voltage make any claims under the new law for alleged violations prior to November 7? Like others have already said, it looks like a cash grab to make up for apparent shitty box office or DVD revenue on craptastic films no one has heard of.

If the courts don't throw this out then the Federal Government has just given low budget film makers a new way to make money off of films they can't sell legitimately!