uniqs
share rss forum feed

HELLFIRE
Premium
join:2009-11-25
kudos:18
reply to bbwithdrawls

Re: [HELP] Need help determining errors

Much as I hate doing this to Cisco gear, schedule a reboot of the chassis and reseat / replacement of the WIC card
to rule out hardware, as another thought.

Regards

bbwithdrawls

join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN
well went down again at 1100 am , a tech did show , he started at the house and after talking to him was going to check the route , and about 5 pm I was notified they did find a issue at one of the repeaters ( there's only 13 of them ) and were waiting on a cable truck dispatch , about 9pm it was back up , so far knock on wood

thank you all for your advice , I had escalated last week and was working with a manager and they were pushing all the buttons the whole time , , ATT was just not in a hurry

they did schedule intrusive testing friday night and it failed ,

I'm curious as to what it was , never seen a circuit up but not pass any web pages, did pass voice ,very strange , I'm going to go ahead and have them complete the testing

the only good thing is because of my SLA I will not have to pay next months bill

again thanks all for the advice

aryoba
Premium,MVM
join:2002-08-22
kudos:4
said by bbwithdrawls:

the only good thing is because of my SLA I will not have to pay next months bill

In some businesses, simply free bill for a month is insufficient since the revenue you have lost during outage sometimes is larger loss.

I would assume in your situation/area, AT&T was the only provider so that you don't have much of a choice.

bbwithdrawls

join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN
I would agree , as I had to pack up ad move to high speed internet 2 days in a row, unfortunaltly ATT is the only choice ,I wish i had other options options but there are none ,

take a good look at the avatar

cramer
Premium
join:2007-04-10
Raleigh, NC
kudos:9
reply to bbwithdrawls
said by bbwithdrawls:

I'm curious as to what it was , never seen a circuit up but not pass any web pages, did pass voice ,very strange , I'm going to go ahead and have them complete the testing

*sigh* I have. Bottom line, voice is a completely different bit pattern.

battleop

join:2005-09-28
reply to bbwithdrawls
"there's only 13 of them"

You must be way out in the boonies...